- Superior Zip G4 thermal insulation now significantly reduces standard heat loss.
- Power-Pulse™ technology maintains boiling water to within 0.2°C of the set temperature.
- Boiling temperature can be pre-set: from 100°C down to 68°C.
- Sleeps or “powers-off” after two hours of non-use, to minimize daily power consumption.
- Automatically sleeps when the kitchen goes dark, for added power savings overnight.
- Inbuilt 24/7 automatic timer turns the power on and off over weekends or weekday periods.
- Power-PulseTM technology. New energy-saving technology applies full power to heat boiling water only during periods of heavy use. Cuts back to micro-pulse power during light usage periods or when unused. Also maintains boiling water temperature more precisely than ever achievable before.
- Choice of fingertip control for fast cup filling (lever down) or hands-free pot filling (lever up).
- Can be set to finger-thumb operation to access boiling water, eliminating the risk of accidental use.
- Can also be set to boiling water “isolation mode” for total safety when the kitchen is unattended.
- Inbuilt Zip 0.2 micron filter puts crystal-clear better tasting water on tap, filtering out chlorine taste and odour and impurities as tiny as one five-thousandth of a millimeter, including protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium.
- Also reduces the accumulation of mineral scale in boiling water appliances, but does not remove fluoride.
- Free-Flow™ bottle filling: for a continuing supply of filtered water
- Intelligent design coupled with new technology creates a low energy air-cooled ventilation system with superior performance and better environmental responsibility.
- The G4 is now, even more, energy efficient. Unlike water-cooled systems, theZip HydroTap doesn’t waste water.